If you're looking for a web based, easy to use, affordable management software solution for your Fire Department then you need FireHouse Manager Software
FireHouse Manager Software is designed with the input of firefighters to be the complete solution for your Fire Department.
For fire departments looking to make the transition from traditional paper files to electronic records or replacing their existing software one of the most pressing issues they face is finding software that is easy to use, affordable, and meets the needs of governing agencies. FireHouse Manager is here to help make that transition as seamless as possible for you.
Unlike other systems FireHouse Manager pricing is not based on the number of individual users. The annual fee which starts at $999 is a price that can fit the budget of large and small departments.
FireHouse Manager effectively tracks inventory throughout your entire department, supporting multiple locations. It tracks replacement dates and alerts based on your departments specific needs. Our inventory software is very user-friendly eliminating the hassle of dealing with complicated programs.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Keep PPE accounted for and up to date on required inspections and maintenance. Track when PPE inspections are due and when PPE equipment is expiring.
Allows for the quick generation of maintenance requests and tracking of open requests.
Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Track SCBA records, service, inspections and maintenance. Allows for setting inspection and maintenance intervals for hydrostatic test dates, general service, and end of service dates.
Tracks hose inventory and hose testing. Allows for quick access to location and batch entry of hose tests.
Tracks apparatus assignments, inspections, repairs, reassignments, cleaning and retirement.
Tracks all inspection information for fire trucks using a comprehensive checklist created by you, to meet your department's needs. Easy to use Maintenance request shows any open requests for that vehicle.
Generate simple yet detailed reports on PPE's, SCBA's, inspection histories, maintenance orders and costs.
How do we do it?
How do we find out what people want in a software application? That's simple… we ask them! Our software development is driven by user needs not ours. That's why we are always open to listening to your suggestions. If there's something you think would work better we'd love to hear from you!
Why FireHouse Manager?
- Ease of Access
- A web-based system such as FireHouse Manager holds a wide array of benefits, but perhaps the most significant is its ever-present nature. Accessible from any location with an available internet connection, FireHouse Manager allows a level of flexibility that traditional software cannot even hope to achieve.
- Intuitive dashboard integrates everything you must keep track of on a single screen with color coded alerts. View the critical information needed to manage your maintenance requests, inspections and inventory at a glance, on one screen without having to run a report.
- Improved Efficiency
- FireHouse Manager will vastly improve the efficiency and accuracy of everyday firehouse management processes. Our software is intuitively easy to use. Have equipment, inspection and maintenance information at your fingertips
- Multi User
- Create as many users as you need in FireHouse Manager. You can assign individual rights to each user and can limit their access to data.
- Web based software such as FireHouse Manager doesn't require the purchase of expensive computer hardware or servers. All you need is a PC or mobile device with an Internet connection.
- Secured Server and Regular Backup
- Our data center is state of the art. Our co-hosting facility utilizes 24/7 physical surveillance, biometric access control including a combination of fingerprint and access card, detection and preventive interventions for fire protection and un-interruptible power supply with backup generators.